Her own family tree reveals the intriguing fact that her ancestors – possibly over three generations – had purchased land from both the Boleyn and Wyatt families to build up their own holdings. It seems very likely Wendy’s ancestors knew the Wyatts and Boleyns personally. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Wendy is married and the mother of three sons and one daughter – named after a certain Tudor queen, surprisingly, not Anne. She gained her Doctorate of Philosophy (Writing) from Swinburne University in 2014. Wendy is the Co-Editor in Chief of Backstory and Other Terrain, Swinburne University two new peer-reviewed writing journals.
Discover Wendy J. Dunn’s Book
Visit Wendy’s Web Pages
Here are some posts written by Sandra
- So, here we are in March…
- March 3rd, 2018: Women’s History Event at Eltham Library
- Did this once belong to Katherine of Aragon?
- Live in Sydney? Love the Short and Sweet Festival? If you see and enjoy my play ‘The Problem with Philosophy’ next week, please let me know…
- In gratitude to the Lantern Bearers.