There is still time to enter our amazing competition! BUT TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
One lucky winner will win these lovely colouring goodies:
- A Prismacolor Quality Art Set – This includes a set of 48 coloured pencils, a pencil sharpener and a latex-free eraser.
- Crayola Fine Line Markers – A pack of 40 brilliant-colour fine-tip markers.
- A tote bag in which to keep your crayons, pens, colouring books, pads and more.
- A 12 oz vanilla lavender scented soy candle to further aid relaxation. It will burn for 60-80 hours.
The prizes are worth more than $60!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to follow these steps:
- Get colouring – Colour one of the pages of The Tudor Colouring Book by Ainhoa Módenes. The ISBN number is 978-8494729829 and you can find it on Amazon by clicking on http://getbook.at/tudor_colouring* You can choose traditional colours or be creative, it’s up to you.
- Take a photograph of your colouring.
- Send the photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Friday 24th November 2017.**
Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world and from any age.
*No purchase necessary. If you don’t have the book, simply send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you an image to colour in.
**By entering the competition you are giving permission for MadeGlobalPubal Publishing to publish your colouring page on their website and social media.