To celebrate the release of The Tudor Colouring Book by Ainhoa Módenes tomorrow (29th September 2017), we are running a colouring competition.
One lucky winner will win these lovely colouring goodies:
- A Prismacolor Quality Art Set – This includes a set of 48 coloured pencils, a pencil sharpener and a latex-free eraser.
- Crayola Fine Line Markers – A pack of 40 brilliant-colour fine-tip markers.
- A tote bag in which to keep your crayons, pens, colouring books, pads and more.
- A 12 oz vanilla lavender scented soy candle to further aid relaxation. It will burn for 60-80 hours.
The prizes are worth more than $60!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to follow these steps:
- Get colouring – Colour one of the pages of The Tudor Colouring Book by Ainhoa Módenes. The ISBN number is 978-8494729829 and you can find it on Amazon by clicking on http://getbook.at/tudor_colouring* You can choose traditional colours or be creative, it’s up to you.
- Take a photograph of your colouring.
- Send the photograph to email@example.com by the end of Friday 24th November 2017.**
Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world and from any age.
Why not share your entry on social media too? You can share it on Instragram and tag madeglobalpublishing. This isn’t required for the competition, it’s just fun!
A panel of judges, including Ainhoa herself and Claire Ridgway who wrote the foreword of the book, will choose one winning entry and the winner will be notified by email and the entry published on our website and social media.
Here is more information about The Tudor Colouring Book:
Talented artist Ainhoa Módenes brings together popular mandalas and patterns from the Tudor period to create unique and beautiful colouring designs.
Colouring is known to both inspire and relax the mind, so grab your choice of pencils or pens and enjoy completing these 42 Tudor-inspired, hand-drawn illustrations.
Each colouring is on a separate page and is accompanied by text explaining the inspiration behind it, whether it’s Tudor architecture, embroidery, heraldry, illuminations or portraits.
The Tudor Colouring Book will provide hours of joy, inspiration and relaxation.
Foreword and accompanying text by Claire Ridgway, author of eight history books.
*No purchase necessary. If you don’t have the book, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an image to colour in.
**By entering the competition you are giving permission for MadeGlobalPubal Publishing to publish your colouring page on their website and social media.