We’ve just been made aware that indie author Claire Ridgway has sold 25,000 books in her first six months of self publishing.
How did she do it?
- Lots of hard work
- Connecting with her readers on a personal level
- Answering questions and emails as they came in
- Building a HUGE following through her websites (The Anne Boleyn Files)
- Bringing out books quickly
- Using MadeGlobal.com to layout and publish her books
- Having websites connected to each of her books
- Powerful of use of social media to really connect with her fans
- Quickly gaining positive reviews on Amazon
- Writing quality, not quantity
- Choosing “utility” titles for her books – nothing too clever or obscure
- Even more hard work
Well done Claire!Visit the original site here: http://www.claireridgway.com/25000-books-sold-in-just-over-6-months/345/