Yet more congratulations for Claire Ridgway the hit self publishing author of The Anne Boleyn Collection. This book has quickly grown to be an Amazon bestseller, and now is #1 in the UK Amazon Kindle store for England History.
What an incredible achievement in such a short amount of time. We here at MadeGlobal think that this is a result of a huge amount of work by Claire, and also is a sign of the times that traditional publishing is dead. Self publishing, when managed in the correct way (yep, we’ll help!) is at least as good, if not better than the old stuck-in-the-mud publishers.
Why self publishing can be better than traditional publishing
- Up-to-the minute sales information
- Power to change the price you sell your self published book
- Get your book to market incredibly quickly
- Take advantage of the marketing power of Amazon
- Control your own marketing, for example using Google Ads
- Design your own cover (we recommend using a pro for this though!)
- Almost simultaneous launches in the UK, USA and the rest of the world
- Publish a book that the “traditional” book world would consider un-sellable
- Much, much higher royalty payments for each book sold
- No agents and publishers to please … just yourself!
Our congratulations go out once again to Best Selling Self-Publisher Claire Ridgway. Well done!